New Doctors or Nurses and have never worked at a clinic before they must fill out an AUA form. See below
Please see the below clinical correspondence for the week.
Dr Joe Bourne has been appointed as the CMO for the Ministry of Health starting on 12 September. We are incredibly proud of Joes appointment and wish him all the best with his new role. Congratulations e hoa.
ii.People should talk to their prescriber if they are running out of lorazepam 1 mg tablets and are not able to have more dispensed
iii.PHARMAC acknowledges and apologises for the inconvenience that this may cause for people using lorazepam 1 mg tablets.
Webinar Day 27 August 2022
If you haven't already booked, we hope you can join us for some stay-at-home CPD, created for GPs, Primary Care Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Prescribers, and Pharmacists.
The webinar day includes:
• A day of practice-changing New Zealand specific updates.
• 6 CPD points (RNZCGP) and up to 6 hours of professional development endorsed by the College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ).
• All presentations include a q&a session.
• Ongoing access to online archives of the presentations.
And don't worry if you're busy that day - by registering, you'll receive a link to all the sessions so you won't miss out.
Click here to get more information and register
The time is fast approaching for our annual Collaborative Aotearoa Symposium on the Thursday 1st of September. Packed full of industry knowledge and inspiring speakers, with delicious kai and hosted at the beautiful venue of Te Wharewaka o Poneke on the Wellington waterfront, this is an event not to be missed!
We are looking forward to hearing the insights of so many leaders and experts, including Helen Robinson (Auckland City Missioner), Margie Apa (Tumu Whakarae – Te Whatu Ora), and Riana Manuel (Tumu Whakarae – Te Aka Whai Ora). Our workshops will be engaging and inspiring, with a range of community organisations, general practice, and lived experience experts helping guide us in some in-depth kōrero.
In addition, we are now deeply excited to announce the attendance of a special guest, the Honourable Minister of Health Andrew Little, who will be our closing speaker for the day. Having Minister Little in attendance gives us a truly one-of-a-kind opportunity to hear directly on changes to the Health Sector.
To register for the event and purchase tickets, please follow this link: Collaborative Aotearoa Symposium 2022 - Collaborative Aotearoa.
Please feel free to share this update throughout your networks; tickets are selling fast, and we are looking forward to a packed-out venue! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to reach out, we will be happy to help however possible.
Click here for the latest GPNZ update.
• Message from the Chair
• GPNZ Māori Health Leads gifted new name
• Pegasus Health: Appoints chair delegate
• Symposium: Collaborative Aotearoa
• Congratulations Whaea Rhoena Davis
• Pharmac: Supply issues resolved - Lorazepam 1mg tablets
• Private Care NZ: Home is where the heart is
• NevaAlone Medical Alarms give peace of mind
• Use of Te Reo Maori names for new health entities
• National Cervical Screening Programme (NCSP)
• Webinar: See Me Smile
Click below to read the August updates.
- Managing arthritis in hands
- How to get a mobility parking permit
- Webinar/Zoom meeting on the 25th August 2022 - 7-8pm
- What do I need to know before my hip replacement surgery and more.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.