Hauraki Primary Health Organisation (HPHO) partners with six general practice partners operating from 17 sites across the Waikato rohe to deliver high quality primary health care services to an enrolled population of 66,000 patients. We are seeking to recruit a Māori Health Equity Gain and Services Manager to join our dedicated management team. The position will be part-time at twenty-four (24) hours per week (hours and days to be negotiated at the interview).
The successful applicant will provide leadership to HPHO’s clinical programmes including mobile nurse/kaiawhina long-term conditions support, Outreach Immunisation, Primary Mental Health, psychiatrist, breast and cervical screening and specialist respiratory and diabetes support.
Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to HPHO teams, our general practice partners and other community-based partners. By creating and developing strong relationships and networks with key stakeholders, you will play an integral role in improving Māori health outcomes.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills, qualifications and experiences:
- Sound up-to-date knowledge of solutions to improve Māori health outcomes;
- Registered Health Practitioner with a current practising certificate and a relevant post graduate qualification;
- Extensive experience in a senior role within a primary/community health care environment;
- An understanding of the benefits of holistic, patient-centred care for people, whānau and communities;
- A champion of empowerment, independence, choice and dignity;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to present your ideas clearly and logically;
- A natural leader with highly developed interpersonal skills.
Click here for Position Description
Click here for the Hauraki PHO Employment Application Form
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Email Lynne at email@example.com
Closing date Friday 13th September 2019