An update on Changes to swabbing clinics:
- Claudelands CBAC closed as of Saturday 13 June
- Anglesea has agreed to support primary health and operate a covid swabbing clinic between 9am-2pm – by appointment only, we have very limited capacity till the end of June we are working in partnership with the DHB to reduce the volumes presenting to general practice and according to the case definition
- There will be other designated practices with red/green zones – please check with your PHO’s
- These practices are able to swab patients who meet the criteria (same as us)
Click here for a flyer that Alglesea Clinic developed and the DHB sent out to the PHO’s on Friday.
- Patients need to phone us on (07) 858 0800 this is an appointment only service with limited capacity, not a drive through